Total Time: 1 hour
1 ¼ lbs sweet potatoes, peeled and shredded
1 ¼ cup garbanzo beans
1 ½ Tbsp vegetable oil
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp granulated garlic
3 Tbsp green onions, finely diced
? tsp ground pepper
¼ tsp onion powder
¼ tsp cinnamon
1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
1. Spread shredded sweet potato on a baking sheet and cook until slightly tender.
2. Puree garbanzo beans, including liquid, in a food processor until smooth.
3. Combine sweet potatoes, garbanzo beans, oil, green onions, flour, and spices in a bowl. Mix well and refrigerate for 40 minutes.
4. Use a scoop to drop mixture 1-inch apart on a lined baking sheet. Lightly flatten tots.
5. Bake at 400 degrees until lightly browned, ~10 minutes.
Source: Recipes for Healthy Kids